- Regional Sections of the Party of Lebanon are created by decision of the Executive Committee of the Party.
- Regional Sections regroup the Party Members in their region. They are responsible for the activities of the Party of Lebanon in that region. There may be several Sections in the same city.
- The roles of the Regional Sections are to:
- Broadcast the vision, strategy and political decisions of the Party
- Gather memberships in their region
- Collect donations and financing for the Party
- Organize Fund raising events locally or with the Party instances
- Reflect the wishes and vision of their members to the Party
- Liaise with the local Press and the Local Authorities.
- Regional Sections are created by a President designated by the Executive Committee. Once the Section has gathered more than 25 members, Elections must be held to elect the President, a Vice-President and a Treasurer for three-year mandates. If the President is a Man, the Vice-President must be a Woman.
- The President represents the Regional Section vis-à-vis the Party and the Party vis-à-vis the members of the section, the local press and the local authorities.
- Three Presidents of Regional Sections sit on the Executive Committee of the Party.
THE PARTY OF LEBANON is organized in REGIONAL SECTIONS
regrouping the Party Members of the various regions of Lebanon.
The President of the Regional Section represents the Party locally and represents the region towards the Executive Committee of the Party.
REGIONAL SECTIONS elect their President, Vice-President and Secretary General for 5-years terms.
At least 3 Presidents of Regional Sections sit in the Executive Committee of the Party to ensure a fair representation of the Regions at the executive level of the Party.